Are you ready for a full smile once more? Have you considered taking the time to see if dentures are the service you need to fill in gaps in your smile? To learn more about taking your oral health care to new heights with dentures, check out the following:
– If you have lost teeth, partial dentures can be used to replace a few teeth whereas complete dentures can be used to replace total rows of teeth.
– Dentures will not restore broken teeth, but they can replace missing ones.
– If you leave missing teeth unfilled, the gaps can turn into safe houses for bacteria and can also destabilize your gums, which increases your risk for teeth sliding out of position.
– Dentures can be detached when necessary for easy cleaning and maintenance.
– Missing teeth will cause your jaw to deteriorate and weaken, thus making you look older and frailer than you truly are. Dentures can bring back your facial structure and bring youth back into your smile.
– Dentures are sturdy and durable, but they can be easily damaged when handling them, so exercise caution if you detach them.
If you would like to have your oral health evaluated by our dentist at Next Level Dental, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Coley Ramsey at our dentist office in Smyrna, Tennessee. To schedule a visit, please call 615-459-6354 today. Let us help you take charge of your future with a healthy smile!