Dental crowns have been used for hundreds of years, and with good reason. The design has certainly improved over the years, however. If you have a damaged tooth, consider the following advantages that modern-day crowns can provide you:
– Dental crowns are so effective at restoring damaged teeth that they may bind together bits of broken teeth.
– Dental crowns can add another layer of protection to your tooth by fully covering it on all sides above the gum line.
– Dental crowns are helpful for repairing and restoring old dental procedures such as bridges, implants, and root canals.
– Dental crowns can cover old failing dental fillings. They can even hold teeth in place which require fillings but where too little tooth remains.
– A dental crown can last over ten years, or in some instances, when cared for exceptionally well, the rest of your life.
– Dental crowns can progress the look your tooth, as they are modified to each tooth’s needs. They can also be shaded to match your teeth’s natural color.
If you want to experience the life-changing alteration to your smile that dental crowns can offer, please stop by Next Level Dental for an oral exam from Dr. Coley Ramsey and our team at our office in Smyrna, Tennessee. Book your visit by calling us at 615-459-6354.