If you think you know all there is to know about tooth sensitivity, then it’s time to find out. The more you know about tooth sensitivity, the better, especially because it can help you prevent and treat the sensitivity to give you the top-notch smile and oral health you deserve. So, our dentist, D. Coley Ramsey, encourages you to test your tooth sensitivity knowledge by taking the following tooth sensitivity quiz:
1. True or False: It’s normal for your teeth to hurt when you eat or drink hot and cold foods and drinks.
2. True or False: Tooth sensitivity can be caused by worn tooth enamel, receded gums and cavities.
3. Tooth sensitivity can be treated with:
A. Desensitizing toothpaste
B. Cavity treatment
C. Gum recession treatment
D. All of the above
4. True or False: If you fail to treat your tooth sensitivity, you could be at risk for tooth loss.
5. True or False: If you have sensitive teeth, you shouldn’t eat ice cream or drink coffee.
4. A (Especially if gum recession and cavities are the cause of your sensitivity)
5. B (You should call our office and schedule an appointment for treatment)
Call Next Level Dental today at 615-459-6354 if you have any questions or if you would like to know more. Our dental team is here to give you the answers, information and details you need, and we will be thrilled to tell you all about tooth sensitivity in Smyrna, Tennessee. We look forward to hearing from and helping you!